Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 11, 2014

I Believe in making decisions that are consistent with my Goals.



I Believe in making decisions that are consistent with my Goals.

First off, I have not always made decisions that are consistent with my goals, but I have learned the hard way that if we want to accomplish a goal, we need to make decisions with that goal in mind.  The more time we spend thinking about our goals and what we need to do to accomplish them, the more likely it is that we will make decisions that move us toward our goals and the more likely it is that we will someday obtain that which we desire most.  When we make decisions that are not consistent with our goals it shows that the goal is not really all that important or that we are just paying lip service to the goal or the thought of the goal.  For if it truly is a goal we will not do things that inhibit our progression toward that goal.  Periodic introspection is of value.  Pondering and meditating as to what we are doing to achieve a goal is worthwhile.  It enables us to redirect our efforts to stop doing the things that do not help us achieve our goal and it helps us to make new plans as to what we can do to move us forward to achieving our goal.  I have learned that in order to achieve a goal I need to make decisions that are consistent with that goal.  I believe in making decisions that are consistent with my goals.

1 comment:

  1. Two comments:
    1) what are some goals you have achieved? What are your goals now? What life experiences demonstrate or shaped this belief? Who are you really?
    2) You seem to suggest that our goals should be consistent with our desires. I believe that our actions are so important because they can never hide our desires but broadcast them.
    One othe comment.
    3) I believe that what we truly desire will always be provided. That is why it is so important to "watch ourselves" and "school our thoughts" because we ultimately will be given what we truly desire. Do you believe that? Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete