Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Believe in the Book of Mormon



I Believe in the Book of Mormon

I believe in the Book of Mormon.  This last week one of the Chapters we read was Second Nephi 31.  It is one of my favorites. It is some of Nephi’s last words and he explains the Doctrine of Christ:  Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End.  He explains that only those who follow this simple formula will gain eternal life.  Most of us are stuck in the enduring to the end part.  But we must not forget the other parts of the Gospel of Christ.  We all must maintain our faith in Jesus Christ and repent of our sins and keep our baptismal covenants.  We are all in need of the guidance of the Holy Ghost for without His help we could never learn what we need to know and do in order to become who we need to be, to regain our Father’s presence. I love the Book of Mormon.  Truly if we follow it’s teachings we will be able to someday live with God, our Father in family relationships.  I believe in the Book of Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment